Thursday, May 08, 2008

Nightline Preview Interview: Playlist


Thursday, May 8 - watch Clay Aiken on Nightline at 11:30 PM and on Friday make sure to check out www.abcnews.com to find out which songs head up Clay's playlist. And be sure to read this new interview with Clay where he shares this story
"At five years old I threw my hands up and I was like, 'OK, I'll come sing,'" Aiken said. "And they said, 'Sing whatever you want to,' and my mom said she was paranoid, petrified, that I was going to sing "Islands in the Stream" at this little Christian puppet show and embarrass her. But I think I sang something like 'Jesus Loves Me.'"
and more . . . Read the whole article Nightline Playlist: Clay Aiken and check out the video of Clay performing Ashes from his new cd On My Way Here.

Technorati tags:






No comments: